I'll just have to publish more tutorial this month. Anyhow.. it's (dec 1) and officially the xmas season and it's time to post my long kept wishlist which gets longer every year. Hopefully I can remove even just one item on the list!!!
17 "MacBook Pro or Alienware: Just checkout the specs.. who would't not want these!!!
17" MacBook Pro
- 2.8GHz or 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 6MB on-chip shared L2 cache
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR3 memory
- 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB
- 500GB 7200-rpm hard drive
- Built-in stereo speakers
- an eye popping 17-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED screen
- Intel Core i7 720QM 1.6GHz
- 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 240M
- 3GB DDR3 at 1066MHz
- 250GB SATAII 7,200RPM
- Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound
- AlienFX® Illuminated Keyboard
- Add a 15 inch Hi-res Screen to the mix
Nikon D90 with any or all of the following lens (AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR/AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D/AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8D): so I can stop using other people's photos on my tutorials. :)
Anybrand of mobile hard drive... preferable 500 GB to 1 TB of space.
TechnoMarine (UF6 Chronograph) Watch: just to be different from the usual.. lineup of watches..
Palm Pre: Not really into that Iphone thingy.
Nike Zoom Hustle Men's Basketball shoes: Yeah.. I know.. I a Pro-Ninoy come election but that's not the reason why I like this shoes... I really really really like to play ball but the ball doesn't like me. hehehe.
Honda EK: This has in my list for the longest time now!!!
Photos are copyrighted by their respective owners and I do own (not yet!!) any of the items above. :)